New Hope outreach occurs every Tuesday and Wednesday morning from 9:00 am till 12:00 pm.
Doors opens at 9:00 am.
Laundry starts promptly at 9:00 am with the following conditions: Family with children in school, a medical appointment, a job interview go to the top of the laundry list and do laundry immediately. All other recipients do laundry on a first come – first served basis UNLESS they have done their laundry in the previous week, in which case they are NOT at the front of the laundry list.
Showers start promptly at 10:00 am with the following conditions: Family with children in school, a medical appointment, a job interview go to the top of the shower list and do showers immediately at 10:00 am.
* Showers are staff supervised. A staff member is present in the shower room for safety. Showers are conducted without shower doors, curtains, or other privacy. Men shower in one room and women shower in another. Towels, soap/conditioner provided.
Lunch is served at 11:00 am.
Outreach closing procedures start at 12:00 pm. Exceptions to closing include recipients meeting with counselors, case managers, King County Mobile Medical and Dental vans on the THIRD Tuesday of each month.
Connections found at New Hope on Tuesday and Wednesday:
- King County mobile medical and dental vans on the third Tuesday of each month.
- HealthPoint service providers,
- Sound Mental Health providers,
- ValleyCities providers,
- Federal Way Multi-Service Center providers,
- YWCA providers.
These providers deliver connections to Veterans services, medical and dental care, mental health care, addiction counseling and support, housing, Social Security services.